We’re currently seeking an account manager to take on some of our largest hospitality clients.
Things about this role you’ll love:
- Fast-paced creative environment: We pride ourselves on delivering results quickly and efficiently with on-point copy and creative.
- Sincere collaboration with your peers: We value cross-training, and love it when people gain skills beyond their remit. Careers are a team sport.
- The progression opportunity is real.
- We create beautiful work. Our design aesthetic is consistent and stands out from the crowd.
As the right fit, you’ll have:
- Exceptional organisational skills in managing competing deadlines and priorities within an agency setting. You could time manage in your sleep, and have experience with project management tools and time tracking software.
- Social Media experience including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google. We are looking for people who are adept in content creation but also possess knowledge when it comes to pay-to-play campaigns.
- Experience managing 1-2 juniors.
- A knack for numbers. You know how to keep a project on track, and are conscious of achieving the best ROI possible for your clients.
- A genuine love of seeing your customers happy. You believe in building long-term partnership and thrive on seeing people delighted with results.
- Experience as the brand guardian, including selecting and curating imagery and content as well as upholding tone of voice and brand for client work.
What does an average week look like?
- Overseeing 8-10 clients in multiple industries.
- Building relationships across multiple leadership layers in your client portfolio, including business owners, general managers and marketing executives to achieve the business objectives.
- Executing marketing campaigns from brief, briefing to creative, organising print files.
- Prioritising and project managing marketing execution to see all of your clients hit their objectives.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
We are approached daily by students looking for a foot in the door. We remember what it was like hunting for that boost, and because someone once helped us, we like to pay it forward as much as we can.
Our internship program is something we pride ourselves on, and you can be guaranteed you won’t be doing the coffee run, laminating collateral or entering endless data capture forms. Each intern is assigned to specific projects and will work closely with individual account managers to ensure you learn a wide range of skills while you’re with us.