We are currently seeking an experienced account manager with a background in client management and business development.
JOB TITLE: Account Manager
JOB TYPE: Full time
LOCATION: 77 Hope Street, South Brisbane QLD 4101
SUPERVISOR/MANAGER: Account Manager – Communications & Events
This role will see you grow a client base and partner with existing clients to ensure their long-term success.
You will be responsible for developing strong working relationships with your portfolio of assigned clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to client needs.
- Seek opportunities within South East Queensland where Liquidity and The Gourmand & Gourmet could financially benefit
- Operate as the lead point of contact for your clients
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer retainers and projects
- Communicate monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Identify and grow opportunities within your client base outside of retainers
- Mentor and support other staff members
- Develop and implement strategic monthly retainer and one-off project plans
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline or equivalent
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based
- Proven ability in a sales or relationship-building role
- Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent written communications skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while paying strict attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence internal staff and external clients and suppliers
- To meet and report the profitability for each client with respect to pre-determined budgets
- To increase Liquidity and The Gourmand & Gourmet market share
- Deal with clients, suppliers and other employees professionally at all times
We are approached daily by students looking for a foot in the door. We remember what it was like hunting for that boost, and because someone once helped us, we like to pay it forward as much as we can.
Our internship program is something we pride ourselves on, and you can be guaranteed you won’t be doing the coffee run, laminating collateral or entering endless data capture forms. Each intern is assigned to specific projects and will work closely with individual account managers to ensure you learn a wide range of skills while you’re with us.