We have some shucking good news, Brisbane…
In celebration of National Oyster Day on Wednesday, August 5, One Fish Two Fish is bringing back their highly-popular oyster frenzy extravaganza for one night only!
For $59 per person, diners can enjoy six oyster courses, with each one showcasing an adventurous expression of flavours. Feast your eyes on the menu below:
- Natural with lemon and Tabasco
- Squid ink tempura-battered with Asian salad and sriracha aioli
- Tarragon and garlic butter pangrattato
- Oak-aged chardonnay mignonette granita
- Three cheese-baked
- Limoncello and finger lime caviar
Diners will also enjoy a refreshing glass of Bouy oh Bouy prosecco or Stone & Wood Pacific Ale on arrival.
Oyster Frenzy will be taking over One Fish Two Fish on Wednesday, August 5 from 5:30 pm to 9 pm, and bookings are essential.